Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More Random thoughts

I keep having these random thoughts about things I should post. Of course I don't actually write or post any of them.  That is just the way I am.  Here is list number 2:
  • Mornings
  • School Busses
  • Cancer
  • Girls Camp
  • Hot Flashes
  • Chife
  • Lists
  • Making the bed (this one requires pictures to understand, just have to take them)
I am sure I will have more random thoughts and make another list that I may or may not post.  I may or may not even share these random thoughts.  I just think them, at odd times like when I am taking the dog out to do his job, or while waiting for the toast to pop up, or in the shower, or driving to work, or in the twilight moments just before you go to sleep or early waking moments. Some of my best thoughts happen at 5 a.m. when I don't want to open the eyes and jot them down. So they never get shared, because I can remember those thoughts in as creative as a way when I am fully awake.  Sad that my best thoughts are when I am not really awake. That says something about me, I am a dozey person. Enough about random thoughts for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My friends always comment, are you my friend?