Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brazilian Beaches

I have been to many beaches but the I must say my favorites were the Brazilian ones. Quiet, laid back, green lush landscape and the water was warm, although the locals said it was cold as we went in July, their winter. While there we went beach hopping. Over several days we went to 20 different beaches. Some we stayed a while, others we just looked at and got the history behind. Myself, Vanessa (our exchange student/hostess) and the hubby enjoying a walk in the clean smooth sand.
The hubby and Vanessa
On the other side of the pile of rocks was the nudest half of the beach.
We opted not to check it out. We didn't come dressed for the occasion.
Brazilians really know how to enjoy a beach.
For more fun beach shots visit "I hear faces"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My friends always comment, are you my friend?