Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Second Sunday in March

I'm a little late posting this, it has been a busy week/month. The world out my back door is changing. I took this Sunday, but it has changed dramatically since I took these. Mother Nature has sent rain, snow, sunshine and wind which does a wonderful job of melting the snow. There are only the piles where we shoveled it off the driveway left.
The best part is the Tulips, Daffodils, Crocus and Alium are peeking out of the ground, signalling that spring is on its way.
As for my goals for the year, I have only read one more book, listened to one, but I caught up on my indexing (1100 names) only to get behind again. I also snuck in some Family History time, getting 5 names ready for temple work. I took 2 tests, went to St George with the sisters and worked a lot of extra hours. Did I mention how busy this last month has been? Hopefully this month will be better. It has to be, as I already have my Visiting and Home Teaching done.
Go me!

1 comment:

  1. Go you, is right! I do have almost 2000 names indexed... but I don't have school, either.

    And I LOVE the fact that this snow melted SO quickly! It was almost overnight, it seemed. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

My friends always comment, are you my friend?